Rii i8+ Bluetooth Mini Wireless Keyboard is a Mini-Sized Keyboard that is perfectly compatible with your PC, notebooks, Smart TV, Google Android TV. It is very easy to set up and convenient to use.
- Multifunction: Wireless Keyboard + Touchpad + Mouse + Multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- Highly advanced Bluetooth technology that delivers anti-interference and reliable connection.
- QWERTY Full-function Mini Keyboard.
- Ultra sensitive touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard.
- Can be used for PC, Notebook, Smart TV, HTPC, Android TV BOX, PS3, XBOX, etc.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light weight.
- Operating range: 15 meters(MAX), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Charge Voltage: 4.4V 5.25V
- Modulation: GFSK
- Layout : US
- Channel: 78 channels TX
- Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
- Battery Type: Built-in lithium-ion rechargable battery
- HID compatible device
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win CE, Win 7,Win 8, Win 10
- Linux(Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Android OS
After 3 minutes without any operating will into sleep mode, press any key about 1s to wake up.
- 1 Wireless keyboard
- 1 Wireless receiver
- 1 Charging data cable
- 1 User manual
- This Bluetooth Mini Keyboard can be used on devices with Bluetooth driver. This keyboard ONLY can be used on devices that support keyboard and mouse function.
Please perform the following so that we can help you solve your issues:
- 1. Go into Settings tab on your Bluetooth compatible device “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices
- 2. Click “Other Bluetooth Devices” and then click “Add Bluetooth Devices”
- 3. Place your keyboard or mouse in pairing mode by pushing the button that activates this function.
- 4. Your Bluetooth compatible device will scan for Bluetooth devices and connect your Keyboard or mouse once it is detected.
- 5. Test that your buttons work on your Keyboard or mouse.