Rii i8+ 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard is a Plug & Play Mini-Sized Keyboard that is perfectly compatible with your PC, notebooks, Smart TV, Google Android TV. It is very easy to set up and convenient to use. It comes with a USB Dongle/Receiver that requires no-manual driver installation.
- Multifunction: Wireless Keyboard + Touchpad + Mouse + Multimedia control keys and PC gaming control keys.
- Highly advanced RF 2.4G wireless technology that delivers anti-interference and reliable connection.
- QWERTY Full-function Mini Keyboard.
- Ultra sensitive touchpad with 90-degree flip design.
- Built-in rechargeable polymer Lithium-ion battery.
- USB Dongle/Receiver - no driver needed. 100% Plug and Play.
- Auto sleep and wake-up function of the keyboard.
- Can be used for PC, Notebook, Smart TV, HTPC, Android TV BOX, PS3, XBOX, etc.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light weight.
- Operating range: 15 meters(MAX), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Charge Voltage: 4.4V 5.25V
- Modulation: GFSK
- Layout : US
- Channel: 78 channels TX
- Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
- Battery Type: Built-in lithium-ion battery
- HID compatible device
- USB port
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Win CE, Win 7,Win 8, Win 10
- Linux(Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0 Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Android OS (With standard USB interface)
After 3 minutes without any operating will into sleep mode, press any key about 1s to wake up.
- 1 Wireless keyboard
- 1 Wireless receiver
- 1 Charging data cable
- 1 User manual
- The USB Receiver (dongle) is inside the keyboard as the picture shows.
- Your device need an USB port in order to operate with the mini keyboard.
Please perform the following so that we can help you solve your issues:
- Step1: Keep your device on, and be sure the keyboard is full of power.
- Step2: Press the “F1” of Rii keyboard without releasing.
- Step3: Power on the keyboard and release the "F1" immediately.
- Now the yellow light should flash very quick. If it doesn’t , please repeat step2 & step3.
- Step4: Plug the USB receiver on the USB port of your device.
- Now the yellow should flash slowly and regularly.
- Wait a moment. The keyboard will repair automatically.
- When the yellow light stop flashing, it means repair successfully.