Looking for an easy way to add a second monitor? A third? Even a fourth? Let's get to multitasking! The Zettaguard USB 2.0 to VGA Multi Display Adapter works as an external video card, instantly allowing users to attach additional displays via an VGA connection without the hassle of a lengthy setup or having to install additional internal hardware. The Zettaguard USB 2.0 to VGA Video Graphics Adapter can support up to six displays running on the same computer, turning your workstation into a fully functioning multi-display powerhouse.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supports monitors / projectors and PC-compatible TVs with resolutions up to 1920x1080.
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP. (Drivers can be automatically installed via Windows Update or downloaded directly from the installation disk provided.)
- Compatible with VGA displays. Requires Intel / AMD / Nvidia main GPU and up-to-date WDDM-compliant drivers for best performance and compatibility.
- USB graphics require 2GHz dual core or better CPU and 2GB RAM for best performance.
- Not recommended for gaming purposes.Ideally used with web or productivity software
- CPU with 1.2GHz or higher processor 256MB RAM
- One available USB 2.0 port 30Mb of disk space available
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista 32/64-bit, Windows 7. Intel-based Mac OS 10.4.11 or later Linux OS
- USB 2.0 VGA Display Adapter
- User Manual
- Driver Installation CD
- USB 2.0 Cable